WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY AND EEO INDUCTION FOR PERMANENT EMPLOYEES
This 45 minute training module, coupled with a site or company specific induction, will ensure that your permanent employees have been thoroughly inducted to meet current WHS Legislation.
The module content includes:
- WHS Definitions;
- The employees responsibility relating to WHS;
- The employers responsibility relating to WHS;
- Risk Management, Consultation and Issue Resolution;
- Common workplace hazards;
- Action to take upon identifying a hazard;
- Hazardous Manual Task and safe lifting techniques;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Emergency Management;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Responding to Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying in the workplace;
- Seeking internal and external advice on discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Workplace stress, including a definition, common causes, how to identify and manage workplace stress and some helpful tips.